Minot Theft Crime Lawyer
Turn to Rowenhorst Law for the Defense Solutions You Need
There are many types of theft crimes:
- Burglary, or breaking and entering with the intent to steal
- Petty theft, or taking of property (usually worth only a minimal amount of money)
- Robbery, or theft by the use or threat of force
- Embezzlement, usually associated with the taking of an employer's or client's funds
- Receipt of stolen property, where a person takes property knowing that it was obtained illegally
If you have been accused of any of these crimes, the experienced Minot theft defense lawyer at Rowenhorst Law can help. Our team believes in a fair and equitable legal process and we work hard to protect your rights.
Contact our theft crime lawyer at Rowenhorst Law today to learn more about how we can defend you.
Felony & Misdemeanor Theft Crimes
A felony charge is a serious issue and you should get legal representation from a Minot theft crimes attorney immediately after arrest.
Small thefts are typically categorized as misdemeanors. However, a misdemeanor charge should not be taken lightly and a misdemeanor conviction can come with significant monetary penalties and even jail time.
No matter if you or a loved one has been charged with a felony or misdemeanor, Rowenhorst Law can help. Contact us today at (701) 203-9220.
Thorough Guidance from a Trusted Firm in North Dakota
Our Minot criminal defense attorney is a trusted member of our community. We believe that every person deserves competent and dedicated legal representation. We work hard to communicate with you at each stage of your case and strive to be open and honest with our clients.
If you would like a free 30-minute consultation to review your case, contact us at .